Friday, February 26, 2010

I Just Might Be Crazy

My goal this year was to do something I've been afraid of doing, running a 5k. It's not like it's a marathon a 5k shouldn't be that scary but I HATE Running!!! I like the idea of running, it seems so invigorating and fun but oh so painful. I'm afraid of it being so painful that I can't finish but being inspired by The Biggest Loser and with support from many people around me I wanted to prove to myself that I can do it :)
The reason why I think this might be a little crazy is that I signed up for the Rex Lee Run which is March 13. That is two weeks away! Two weeks!!!! I haven't even tried out my new running shoes and haven't done much more than my yoga in months. I'm really hoping this will start something great and keep me going rather than totally kill me off. I hope I don't have to have someone come pick me up off the side of the road :)
Nike Women's Reax IV Shoe
Even though I haven't done any training I've got the most important stuff taken care of; I bought my shoes, loaded my music on my ipod and bought my armband. It's a piece of cake after that ;) haha

No comments: