Sunday, January 24, 2010

Maybe a little obsessed!

I've always been a little afraid of what people think of me putting too much value into what others thought of me. I only say that because I just figured that if I admitted how much I love TV people would just assume that meant I was pretty darn lazy. Maybe that's true but now I'm willing to admit, I love TV. I don't just watch anything for the sake of watching but when I find a show worth my time I watch it to near obsession. I just started watching Robin Hood from the BBC and LOVE it, maybe even a little too much.


Who can resist great accents and some good looking honorable men :) If that's not your thing that's okay but if it is you should maybe check it out.
Just so I don't give more credit to one of four favorite shows here are a few others that I like just a little too much


So there you have it, my little secrets :)

No comments: