Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What I'm Looking For



I just saw this on someone's blog and really liked it. I want someone that can truthfully say that to me. I'm taking a Marriage Relationships class this semester (not in preparation for anything mind you) and we talked about this last night in our class. We made a list of the must haves in a relationship. Without putting quiet so nicely this is what was at the top of my list.
I know I have faults and lots of them, it's unrealistic that I will find someone that sees me as flawless and in reality I wouldn't want that, but someone that loved things about me that I didn't, someone that saw me for more than I see in myself. Someone that loved me and made me feel important and special and needed for who I am. Guys that can't do that need not apply (as if there is a waiting list, hahaha)!!

1 comment:

Danny and Shannan said...

Kaitlyn, Loved your post. It made me smile. I was the same. I wanted someone to love what I didn't love about me or something uncommon. I love working with you :) you are great =)

Shan