Sunday, April 18, 2010

Someplace New

In case you've never noticed I tend to be a dreamer. I dream up big plans that will probably never happen but it's fun to think about just the same.
Feeling like I need a big change in my life I've entertained the thought of moving away, maybe even out of state! People do it all the time and it could be really exciting. Problem is, throughout the whole United States, where would I want to go?
So today I was blog stalking cause that's what I do and found this site on someone's blog. It's a quiz you can take and it will tell you the top places you should live.
This is my list:

Hickory, North Carolina
Paris, Tennessee
Salisbury, North Carolina
Clayton, Georgia
Gainesville, Georgia
Maryville, Tennessee
Morganton, North Carolina
Woodbury, Tennessee
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Murray, Kentucky
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Aiken, South Carolina
Guthrie, Oklahoma
Berea, Kentucky
Mount Airy, North Carolina
Oxford, Mississippi
Guntersville, Alabama
Eufaula, Alabama
Kerrville, Texas
Alexander City, Alabama
Marble Falls, Texas
Clarksdale, Mississippi
Charlottesville, Virginia
Abingdon, Virginia

There must be something about me that screams southern belle or something :) Realizing that I will probably never actually live in any of these places it kind of makes me curious to at least visit and see what they have to offer.

2 comments:

Chesney said...

That is the same thing I was wondering- southern girl! Come visit, see what you think Texas could grow on you!!

Brittany Hidalgo said...

Hey Kait!!! You are quite the writer. It was fun to read and catch up on your life a bit. You are my inspiration to start a blog, too, but not now. Too busy with work and school. I love you!!!! Let's get together after finals!