Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some Serious Slacking Going On!

I have not given up on the blogging world life just seems to be consumed with other interests. Can I just mention how much I love having a little free time in the evenings?! I'm able to go to activities, hang out with friends and finally getting some great reading done! Just last night I finished reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. If you've never read it I recommend it. Although I felt as though I was never making any progress I was glad because I never got bored and didn't want it to end. I love being able to spend my time with a good book!

I would also like to mention how much I hate TV this season. I'm not a huge TV watcher, what I usually watch is online, but every time I try to watch the shows I usually watch it makes me sick. I've had to give up all but 2-3 shows that I watch because of how bad they have gotten. I'm grateful for this but at the same time am very frustrated that such crap (excuse the language) is not only acceptable but is the norm, almost required for the success of a show. Even the safe shows such as Biggest Loser are so much more frustrating to watch than they are worth. I guess the only thing I can say is thank you Hollywood for making it so easy to walk away!

Aren't you glad to have me back? I promise life right now is going pretty good, I am content and one of these days when I'm ready to spread it across the Internet I'll tell you why :) As for now I hope I'm back from this little hiatus and ready to blog away!

2 comments:

Chesney said...

thanks for posting- missed hearing from ya!

Luci-lou said...

Kaitlin, I just love you. I'm glad to have found your blog!