Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Little Like Pollyanna

When you look for the bad in mankind, 

expecting to find it, you surely will.

I'm a sucker for those old time Disney movies from the sixties. In fact it doesn't even have to be a Disney, a good Doris Day movie will do it for me every time. You know the type of movie, pretty lacking in substance but just light, fun ways to kill time. I LOVE those kind of movies but there is one that could probably outshine the others as my favorite, Pollyanna.
As corny as it sounds watching Pollyanna makes me want to be a better person. I want to be a happy person that can look for the good in people and be glad about the little things. Now I don't want to be one of those people that is always happy and always has a smile on their face regardless of how they are really feeling cause let's be honest they aren't as pleasant as they're trying to be and that's just not real. I like being a realistic person but I wish sometimes I could look on the bright side of life a little easier and be a champion at the Glad Game

No comments: