Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Swear I'm Not Bipolar

If you are a regular reader of this blog you will probably be ready to start shaking me and yelling, 
"Make Up Your Mind Already!!!!" 

I realize that starting a new schedule can be a love-hate relationship but my pendulum is swinging to both ends of the spectrum on a weekly basis and I've only been in school for two and a half weeks!!
Now this is not a declaration that I love my job again but merely that I have had a fantastic week and I feel "muy contenta"! For those of you that don't speak Spanish you will just have to trust me on this one cause it's the only way to say how I feel. No English word I've thought of gives me the same satisfaction, even the direct translation :)
The reason why is simply because I was productive, social, and outgoing. Traits I've seen before but not usually all together! I've gone to activities, made new friends, socialized with the not so new ones, done laundry and washed my car!
I've come to terms with where I am at in life and that feels really good. It's been awhile and I missed it. I've felt guilty that I'm not going to school and guilty that I'm only working one job and have so much free time. I've felt pathetic that I'm twenty-five years old and living at home.
But, this week I have been free of the guilt and feelings of inferiority and even though it doesn't seem like much I feel that I'm doing exactly what I'm suppose to be doing with my life right now.
Until I figure out what I really want to do in life there is no point in racking up debt and making myself miserable. Being done with work at 3:30 allows me time to do things for others and to socialize which is the first time I have ever wanted to do that :)
Also living at home not only saves me mucho dinero but it allows me to attend a ward that not only I enjoy and feel I belong in but know it's where I'm suppose to be.
I don't know what I was doing with my life for the past two years but it's the first time in a long time that I've felt like this and even if it isn't much I feel like I'm progressing in life and that's a good feeling!

I've missed that!!

1 comment:

Chesney said...

Awesome!! Good for you! We miss you! Kate stills prays for you.