Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Let's Get Acquainted Day 1

In an attempt to restart my habit of writing on a regular basis and letting the two of you that visit this site know a little bit more about me, I am following in my cousin's footsteps to share a new thing everyday.

What Is Your Favorite Song?


I like music as much as the next guy but it isn't something that I'm passionate about. I always have the hardest time recognizing or even remembering artists and song names so this really is not one of my favorite questions. With that said I will try to narrow it down.

Most played on my Itunes: There You'll Be
                                              by: Faith Hill (from Pearl Harbor)
  *suprising even to me since I didn't think I listened to it very often, maybe itunes isn't trust worthy as I had thought


What I consider favorite songs:

  • Misery by: Maroon 5
  • She's Everything  by: Brad Paisley
  • Livin' on a Prayer by: Bon Jovi
  • Fools Rush In by: Elvis
  • Till We Meet Again by: Doris Day
  • Buttons by: The Pussycat Dolls
  • Unanswered Prayers by: Garth Brooks
  • Remember When by: Alan Jackson
  • One Day More by: Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Edition
  • Favorite Christmas song: O Holy Night by: Michael Ball
The top one though would be Total Eclipse of the Heart by Glee. I liked the original and I don't always prefer Glee versions but this one is definitely my favorite song.


1 comment:

Chesney said...

I am so glad you are doing this! It's kind of fun! Misery is one of my favorites too!!