Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let's Get Acquainted Day 2

What Is Your Favorite Movie?


Hands down I would have to say Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea (the sequel as it's known today). I have loved this movie for as long as I can remember and as much as I watch it I never grow tired of it. From the absolutely beautiful scenery and my wish to live in a small town like Avonlea to Gilbert Blythe, who every girl wants to find a real life version of. It just makes me so happy.
    Now if you bring Cary Grant into the picture than that's a whole different story. If it had to be one of his movies I would answer with no hesitation, Penny Serenade. Anytime Cary Grant plays a father figure I think he is amazing and I mean more amazing than he usually is :)
     And if you have never heard of Elizabeth Gaskell I suggest you look her up right away. If you like Jane Austin type movies (even though they aren't really comparable) you will love the movies based on her books. North and South is the best!
    I will admit that I'm a huge movie fan so even though I am forced to pick a favorite for this I have many movies that make me happy. If you're looking for recommendations I would be happy to share a few ideas with you!


No comments: