Monday, September 26, 2011

Sleep Isn't Just a Beautiful Thing

Last night my roommates and I decided we needed to start a baking project. The one we chose was cinnamon rolls, which by the way, I totally dominate these days! The only part not well thought out by myself is that we started at around 9:30 and finished around 1:30 am. When I'm tired, I have recently discovered, that I can't handle life. Everything normal turns into a big deal and fells insurmountable. I want to quit because I cannot handle this.
The only conclusion is that my career as a normal college student has been short lived and reserved solely to Friday nights. It's back to 10:30 bedtimes, oh well :)

1 comment:

Chesney said...

I love sleep but I also love staying up too! As you can see from your summer visits. I bet those cinnamon rolls were so good! Hang in there! Miss you.