Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finally done, through, finished, finito, free... anyway you to say it, it means the same!!

WHAT?
This is my last class related entry and I could be happier about that.
This week we just worked on our final which I still have a ways to go before I am finished with it,
it means that we are almost done. For our final we have to write two "chunky monkey" lesson plans on how we are going to teach
one of our core curriculum objectives using technology. This has been a very informative class and I have enjoyed learning about all
of the different technologies there are out there and all the fun things you can do with them. The only thing is that it is stressful so
I am so ready to be done, no offense to anyone is intended.
SO WHAT?
We have spent the past semester learning all of these new and maybe not so new things that can make our classrooms more exciting and
appropriate for the digitally native kids that will be coming through our classrooms and I'm grateful that for our final we are using
the basics the things that no matter where we end up and what circumstances we find ourselves in in the future we will need to know
and use on a regular basis.
NOW WHAT?
Now I am going to dedicate the next few days to coming up with a couple of great lesson plans that will rock your socks (positive
thinking can't hurt any) so that I can feel good about the work I have put in to learn a completely foreign subject be better the learning
experience of my students.

No comments: