Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Well here we are at the end of a so-so year, yeah!!

I don't like being a Debbie Downer but this is one day that I'm just not that fond of. I love the prospect of a new year and all that it may hold but I just find tonight kind of depressing. Maybe it's because I always feel like I have just let life pass me by. I'm young, single and working, I should be taking advantage of that and having a lot more adventures then I tend to have.
I've had a pretty great vacation relaxing and recovering but as I sit here it just gets more and more depressing.

But...moving on, I'm really excited for this year. It may sound kinda strange but I'm really think this year is going to be a good one. Maybe even a great one. No specific reason to think that but I've been looking forward to 2010 for awhile. I thought maybe it had to do with the number, something about multiples of 5 (just a slight OCD thing) that I like :) Although I'm going to trust my instinct on this one and continue to believe this year is going to start the decade off right.

No comments: