Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some Real Winners

So Kimberly brought over a box of some of the pictures she had when I was working on the wedding video and I've only now gone through them, which is unfortunate since we came upon some real doosies like this one:
I say this with sisterly love but doesn't she look like a rat? Kylee and I still can't stop laughing over this one :)
But then we decided it must just come by heredity....
Don't worry, all is fair in me saying this cause soon after we found this we found these beauties from a trip we took to Seattle. I won't tell you what movie we were inspired by, you'll have to figure that one out for yourselves.

And just so it would be fair:

I don't know what's worse the fact that I appear so serious about what we are doing or the fact that I used to tuck my shirts in! Hideous!!!
But hey we all need a good laugh now and again :)

No comments: