Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Vacation: Day 2

I'm only two days (if you don't count Memorial Day) into my summer vacation and I have to say I have been unusually productive. Knowing it was coming but not realizing it was coming so soon I moved out on Monday. I decided Sunday after church that I was ready to be done with the stress, I started packing that night and by 2:00 Monday afternoon I was done.
I am just moving home for the summer so I can save a little money which I dreaded for a long time, not because I don't like it but because of all the "how old are you?" looks and comments. After all the stress building up the last year though as soon as I had everything out of the apartment it felt like someone hit the release valve and let the stress out. I feel so much better!!
Besides finding places to put things and cleaning I'm starting into my summer reading. I have so many books to read that I don't know where to start. I have my list of books that I just bought that I want to read and then I have all of my books I've just rediscovered in my move that I am anxious to read and remember. It's so exciting!!! I have to be in the mood to read and it comes so rarely these days that I have to embrace it when it does. Luckily it hit me a few months ago and is continuing strong and hopefully will continue throughout the summer.
For the books I have finished I am writing my reviews on the side of the blog for those that are interested in reading. Among the books I'm hoping to concur (I use that word cause they are big) are:
Jane Eyre
Wives and Daughters
and maybe, just maybe Les Miserables.
I don't know if I can emphasis how excited I am about this. I have just been waiting for this day!!

P.S. If you don't have the time to devote to the books at least watch the movies of these two below cause you will not be disappointed. They are great stories but besides that just look at that man on the cover!! He's amazing and well worth your time :)





 *I know this video is kinda cheesy but I think it works nicely since it's kinda hard to find what I want 

No comments: