Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Disclaimer, Caution, or Warning, take your pick

I was feeling a need to explain myself a little. I don't usually blog when I have something exciting happen in life or I really have something to say (most of the time). Unfortunately I blog when I have nothing in particular to say but I just have a desire to write. Because of this, when I'm writing I have about a dozen thoughts running through my head and I have no idea which ones are coming out. When I'm finished with most of my posts I have no idea what it says, if it makes sense or if I've just embarrassed myself. 
I usually have to go back and reread it a day or two later and fix or delete things. The miracle of it is that I rarely have to do delete things. 
The reason I mention this is so you can understand my writing process cause most of the time when I'm finished I wonder if you all are going to think I'm crazy cause nothing makes sense. So consider yourselves warned and I won't worry anymore :)

No comments: