Thursday, August 19, 2010

What Is Wrong With Me!!

So, I have heard from several people about the show Prison Break. I've only heard good things about it so I thought I'd check it out. It came on Netflix as an instant watch so I started watching it while I was in Texas.   This genre of show is not something I watch ever so why I started now I have no idea. It was almost too intense for me. The problem was that there was some intrigue to it that of course drew me in and kept me watching. Mainly some pretty faces :) I watched the whole first season in two days because I became so tense that I didn't want it taking over my life any longer than that. I know I have a problem.
After that I told myself I was not going to keep watching it and it's been almost a month since then. I had even read about what happened in the coming seasons thinking that would satisfy my curiosity and keep me from watching it. Yeah right! Yesterday night I gave into temptation and started season two! Although at first it didn't seem as intense as season one that quickly changed and now I'm back on the edge of my seat. I need help!!!!
Last night I even had a bad dream that one of the escaped convicts (the one that really shouldn't have got out) had come to my school. I tried to play it cool cause I knew if he knew I knew that would be the end of me. So I wrote a note to the principal and excused myself to use the restroom. I ran to the office to give them my note so they could call the police with the least amount of suspicious behavior but he had come up behind me and grabbed the note. He had caught me and I was a dead man!! I never have bad dreams so why am I doing this to myself! What is wrong with me!!!!
So if you are reading this and have never watched Prison Break, don't start. It's good and that's the problem cause once your into it it's hard to stop. Maybe I can find a support group and get back to my English flicks and Cary Grant. Now that is safe territory!!


No comments: