Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let's Get Acquainted Day 4

Favorite Book


I will say The Angels of Morgan Hill. Sounds kinda like one of those cheesy books that they make into a Hallmark movie, which maybe it is but I really enjoy reading it again and again. I would go into a description of what it is about but I'm too lazy today so if you look at my side bar on the right where I review some of the books I'm reading I have one there. While there you can read the other reviews as well because the majority of those are also on my favorites list. Take special notice of North and South and Unbroken because they are awesome.
The ones that you won't find there but I still love are The Help and A Long Way From Chicago or A Year Down Yonder. I don't know if it's in my blood or something but I love reading books that takes me down south.
If this question asked who my favorite author was I would say Richard Peck, his books are so fun to read.

No comments: