Sunday, October 9, 2011

LGA Day 12

Something You Are Particular About


My clothes and hair. I am very particular about what I am wearing and what my hair looks like. I unfortunately am not one of those people that can just jump out of bed pull my hair up through on a t-shirt and jeans or even sweats for that matter, and head off to class. I have to get dressed and do my hair or I am very uncomfortable throughout the day. Does this mean I looked overdressed somedays? Most likely but it's what makes my comfortable and I guess what helps me feel more confident. Does this mean I always look great? Heavens no. Sometimes planned out outfits actually make me more uncomfortable and leave me wondering what I was thinking. I have to at least make an effort though.
For those of you that frequent Pinterest you might have seen this before, this is totally me. You can even substitute wasting a good hair day on an insignificant day. Sadly I am being completely serious. There is nothing worse that having a great hair day when nobody sees it or having a stroke of genius in putting an outfit together and not having any occasion to wear it.
I sometimes wish I was that person that simply didn't care. I know I don't care what other people look like and they don't care what I look like but for me I have to care, and it has to be just right :)

No comments: