Tuesday, October 4, 2011

LGA Day 7

A Photo That Makes Me Happy





I was not a dog fan when this little pooch came home. I was rather upset actually but how can you not change your mind after looking at that face. He has a pretty darn cute personality to go along with it despite his annoying qualities. Now that I've been away from home for a little while I realize how much I want to have a dog around, it makes me happy.


This isn't the picture I wanted to show of them but it's the only one the computer would let me use. I love this family more than anything. This was my very first baptism in the mission which makes it special but I also spend my entire time in my first area (6 months) visiting this family a couple of times a week. Only days after I was transferred from the area they moved to Venezuela to find better work. Because of that I have lost total contact with them. I don't know where they are or how they are doing and none of the contact info I gave them works now so it's looking kinda hopeless. BUT even though there is a twinge on sadness looking at their pictures not knowing, I know that they are okay because they have good, strong, true testimonies. I can't wait for the day I will meet them again. 

No comments: