Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LGA Day 8

Something You Hate


I wouldn't necessarily call myself a hater but there are a few things that tend to drive me crazy. I really don't like when people don't take care of their yards. I know it can be a lot of work and maybe it's because I come from a family that always took good care of our yard but it really bothers me when I pass a house that is surrounded my weeds or dead grass. If yard work isn't really your thing you don't have to have anything special going on in your yard but you should certainly at least have some grass that you cut every once in a while. Call me petty for being bugged by something so silly but you wanted to learn more about me so there you have it :)
I also hate people that are inconsiderate of other people. I was lucky to have a mom that taught me to think and care about others. It really bothers me when people don't seem to be aware of those around them.

No comments: