Thursday, October 13, 2011

LGA Day 16

Let's Talk Crazy


Honestly, I don't really know what this is asking of me. Is it wanting to know what drives me crazy? What is it exactly that makes me crazy? What I consider living it up or getting crazy?
Really I don't know how to answer either one of those questions.
I think I become a crazy person when I get stressed or when I have to many decisions to make. By crazy here I am referring to those times when I start to shut down. Instead of dealing with my stress in a productive way it usually means I do nothing. I sit and over analyze things to point that nothing makes sense anymore. I don't just over analyze the problem at hand, once it starts it doesn't stop and everything gets thought over from every angle leading to one big mess. If you ever see me and I'm kind of just sitting staring into space for unnatural amounts of time and you start to wonder what could possibly be wrong with me. Don't worry I may look like I'm crazy, I will not start rocking back and forth in a fetal position humming to myself but my mind is going a million miles a minute thinking about everything that has led me to this point in time and trying to figure out every possible outcome. Which I do fully realize is an impossible task but it is what I do best. And if that's not crazy I don't know what is.

*please don't get scared away by this :) 

No comments: