Thursday, October 6, 2011

LGA Day 9

Something That Makes My Life Easier


A schedule definitely makes my life easier to handle. I'm not talking about a missionary schedule where my days are all planned out but more along the lines of just staying busy. Maybe having some structure is a better way of saying than a schedule. I have a hard time when I don't have regular things to do. I find that when I have a lot of free time I get a little lost. I love having someplace to be and something that I have to do. It's far to easy to put things off and start to over think things to to the point of sheer panic and anxiety. I really need something to look forward to in my life and then I'm a pretty happy camper. When I get down and depressed or outright overwhelmed with life it's usually because I have to much free time.

No comments: